Wynyard’s High Consequence Cyber Crime solution helps organisations discover the highest priority threats on their network to prevent potentially catastrophic damage intended by cyber intrusion.
The High Consequence Cyber Crime solution monitors unusual user account activity and remote logins, periodic communications to external locations and anomalous traffic patterns across the entire network. It monitors entities across the entire network, including but not limited to - users, IP addresses, devices, servers, domains and ports, providing enterprise network protection.
SOFTWARE DESIGNED FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES, GOVERNMENT AND CRITICAL NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE
Used by organisations where a cyber-security attack could have a significant or catastrophic economic, operational or reputational impact.
DISCOVER HIDDEN THREATS AND GAIN A HOLISTIC VIEW OF THE NETWORK
Discovers “unknown unknowns” before they become dangerous knowns and unsolvable problems. Enables investigators to carry out forensic investigations through advanced visualisation capabilities.
REDUCES OPERATIONAL, FINANCIAL, REPUTATIONAL AND REGULATORY RISK
Continuously monitors existing big-data network logs to support informed cyber responses to ensure organisations are prepared for ever advancing digital threats, and comply with emerging regulations.
- Anomaly detection within existing network logs to discover hidden threats masquerading as legitimate network activities.
- Monitoring of all network entities including (but not limited to) users, IP addresses, devices, servers, domains, hosts and ports.
- Visualisation capability enables organisations to identify and explore highest priority threats.
- Analysis of existing network log data that is already collated and stored.
- Big data analytics platform with scalable processing and storage capability.
- Rapid deployment with out-of-the box adaptors and a fully configured off-the-shelf solution.
- No other product on the market provides this combination of differentiators.