SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME
Wynyard’s Serious and Organised Crime Analytics solution has been designed to detect, stop and help solve serious crimes by rapidly identifying intelligence for use by law enforcement personnel.
Wynyard’s Serious and Organised Crime Analytics solution is a configuration of the Wynyard Advanced Crime Analytics Platform. DEMO: SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME ANALYTICS WATCH AN OVERVIEW OF SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME ANALYTICSREQUEST A DEMO
TOOLS LIKE ADVANCED CRIME ANALYTICS ALLOW THE INVESTIGATOR TO OPERATE AT THE CRIMINAL’S SPEED.
- DESIGNED FOR LAW ENFORCEMENTUsed around the world by detectives and analysts investigating high priority crimes.
- ENABLES YOU TO WORK SMARTER AND FASTERA secure solution that is configurable to match business processes, scalable to accommodate small teams and thousands of users.
- AFFORDABLE INTELLIGENCE CAPABILITYUse search, query or anomaly detection capabilities to identify patterns or uncover hidden connections within complex structured and unstructured data sets.
WYNYARD’S SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME ANALYTICS SOFTWARE SOLUTION
- Advanced searching, filtering, querying and anomaly detection capability.
- Process structured and unstructured data from multiple sources including incremental loading.
- Mapping and timeline visualisation.
- Automatic entity extraction and link analysis.
WYNYARD’S SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME ANALYTICS IS USED BY:
Wynyard’s serious and organised crime analytics solution is used by detectives and analysts investigating high priority crimes. The software is built specifically for law enforcement agencies and is easily configured to standard processes and workflows. Wynyard’s solution delivers the ability to capture data from any source and then use the search and query functionality or anomaly detection to reduce vast quantities of data to a workable set. This allows analysts and investigators to visualise the data and identify patterns or uncover hidden connections. Timeline and mapping capabilities help track communications over time as well as identify suspects’ movements and key locations.